| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Animas, Co in June is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 18.9 °C (34 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Animas, Co June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Las Animas, Co, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Animas, Co:
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 344.4 kms (214 miles) NNW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 338.8 kms (210.5 miles) NNW
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) NW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) WNW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) WNW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 259.9 kms (161.5 miles) WSW
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) S
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 344.4 kms (214 miles) NNE
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) NE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 190.1 kms (118.2 miles) NE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) ENE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.1 miles) E
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) SSE